BIG 1-YEAR MEMBERSHIP GIVEAWAY WHEN WE HIT 1,000 FOLLOWERS!!
More about the Membership you could win!
We’ve got a special deal for you to celebrate.
Aug 17- Sept 3
10am-3pm | Monday thru Thursday Only
Fall maintenance is on the way!
Our aerification schedule is as follows:
Aug 3-7 Gold Course
Aug 18-21 Red Course
Aug 31- Sept 4 Blue Course
The very good thing about being one of our golfers, is that you have access to THREE courses in our care.
You will always be able to play two nines that are in great shape!
Get those times booked, we are taking tee times 7 days in advance!
Enjoy 40% Off!
Our apparel sale is still going on! With brands including Puma // Nike // Bermuda Sans // EP Women!
Please note the sale excludes headwear and shoes.
The wait is OVER! Palm Beach County has given us the green light to reopen this Wednesday, April 29th. We know everyone is very eager to get back to playing golf and we are excited to have you. As part of the reopening process we are required to establish some precautions and restrictions and you can find a complete list using the red link below. Please familiarize yourself with this list prior to arriving at Westchester Country Club as our staff has been instructed to strictly enforce everything.
We will begin accepting tee times today at Noon.
- You may make a tee time up to 3 days in advance.
- Tee times will be required and we will not accept walk ins.
- Tee times will now be 14 minutes apart and we will only be allowing one person per cart so there will be a limited number available.
- You WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK COVERING NOSE AND MOUTH WHEN ENTERING THE GOLF SHOP.
- Please DO NOT arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time.
- The driving range will be credit card only at the range machine
- If you do arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time please stay in your car and do not proceed to the Pro Shop.
- Golf bags will need to be loaded and unloaded by the golfer.
More Information will be available on our website. Click here for additional details.
We appreciate your understanding as we all navigate our “new normal” at Westchester Country Club.
It’s been a long 5 weeks and we are excited to see all of you very soon.
Alexander S. Weightman