Dear Westchester Friends,
We have now been open for 2 weeks, and we want to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts with how smooth you have made this transition to the new restrictions we have had to adapt to. We also want everyone to know that we will be keeping all things consistent with all orders put forth by the County going forward to make sure everyone is safe and can keep enjoying this game we love.
Please note tee times will still need to be booked in advance, we STRONGLY encourage everyone to book on our website at westchestercc.com to eliminate the amount of phone calls coming into the pro shop, it will help us in MANY ways.
Please remember the following:
- You can only check in 20 minutes before your tee time (no Earlier)
- You will be required to load your own golf bags onto your golf carts
- Face Mask MUST BE WORN in the golf shop and Bathrooms, no exceptions
- Range Balls can be purchased at the driving range only via Credit Card
- Restaurant is open only to 25% capacity, The Snack bar will be open 8-5 daily
Again, Thank you to everyone who has been very great during this process and we hope to have everything back to normal in the near future.
Thank you from your friends at Westchester Golf Country Club